Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre
The Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre is following Covid-19 restrictions and precautions and all of our programs will require registration (limited spaces will be available) so please contact the Centre for more information and to register for programs, we look forward to supporting the communities of the Musquodoboit Valley with programs (both at the Centre and online) and activities (take home crafts etc) during this Covid Pandemic.
Thanks for visiting!
The Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre is a non-profit organization that provides programs and services to the community to enhance and support families in health and life long learning.
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE AT THE MUSQUODOBOIT VALLEY FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE ARE ..
- Rhyme Time ages (0-5) registration required (will be offered online and at the Centre)
- Early Learning Musquodoboit in three locations (3 and up) watch for updates in the fall
- Crackers and Crayons-registration required
- Take home activities & Crafts
- Take home Preschool Family Kits
Programs for Youth and Seniors
- Walking Footz- registration required at the Upper Musquodoboit Community Hall
- Youth Drop In (Grade 3 and up) watch for updates in October
- JOY Group ( Just older youth) (55+) watch for updates in the New Year (2021)
- Kitchen Kapers (Grade 3 and up) watch for updates in October
- Chair yoga (55+) registration required at the Centre in Middle Musquodoboit
- Lego Workshops (Ages 7 and up) registration required
- R.O.E. (Roots of Empathy) at MVEC-watch for updates
Programs for all ages
- On the Move
- Resource lending, books, toys, CD's, DVDs, book bags, etc.
- Drop In's (limited numbers in Centre at one time, please call first
- Breastfeeding Support group-call for information
- Information and Support
- Referrals to other agencies
- Play Space at the Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre
Haverstock Pharmasave Building, Suite #2
12280 HWY 224
If you have any questions regarding programs please contact us by Phone at 902-384-2794 or
Email: [email protected]