Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre
Thanks for visiting!
The Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre is a non-profit organization that provides programs and services to the community to enhance and support families in health and life long learning.
We are adapting to meet the needs of families during these uncertain times and will continue to offer support to those in the community who need it. Let us know how we can help you and your family!
If school closures have affected your food security, please reach out and we can offer assistance!
PROGRAMS REGULARLY AVAILABLE AT THE MUSQUODOBOIT VALLEY FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE ARE:
- Rhyme Time ages (0-5) registration required (will be offered online and at the Centre)
- Early Learning Musquodoboit in three locations (3 and up) watch for updates in the fall
- Crackers and Crayons-registration required
- Take home activities & Crafts
- Take home Preschool Family Kits
Programs for Youth and Seniors
- Walking Footz- registration required at the Upper Musquodoboit Community Hall
- Youth Drop In (Grade 3 and up) watch for updates in October
- JOY Group ( Just older youth) (55+) watch for updates in the New Year (2021)
- Kitchen Kapers (Grade 3 and up) watch for updates in October
- Chair yoga (55+) registration required at the Centre in Middle Musquodoboit
- Lego Workshops (Ages 7 and up) registration required
- R.O.E. (Roots of Empathy) at MVEC-watch for updates
Programs for all ages
- On the Move
- Resource lending, books, toys, CD's, DVDs, book bags, etc.
- Drop In's (limited numbers in Centre at one time, please call first
- Breastfeeding Support group-call for information
- Information and Support
- Referrals to other agencies
- Play Space at the Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre
Haverstock Pharmasave Building, Suite #2
12280 HWY 224
If you have any questions regarding programs please contact us by Phone at 902-384-2794 or
Email: [email protected]