Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre
Call the Centre at 902-384-2794 to register for "Early Learning Musquodoboit" ELM (spaces available in 3 locations-Dutch Settlement, Middle Musquodoboit and Upper Musquodoboit) along with a "Parent Time" Program for parents/caregivers while the children are in their ELM program!
Thanks for visiting!
The Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre is a non-profit organization that provides programs and services to the community to enhance and support families in health and life long learning.
Programs that the Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre offers are as such..
- Rhyme Time ages (0-5)
- Creative Kids ages (0-5)
- Early Learning Musquodoboit in three locations (3 and up)
- Crackers and Crayons
- Family Story Time (0-5)
Programs for Youth and Senior
- Walking Footz
- Youth Drop In (Grade 3 and up)
- JOY Group ( Just older youth) (55+)
- Kitchen kapers (Grade 3 and up)
- Chair yoga (55+)
- Playwell Bricks Lego Workshops (Ages 7 and up)
- R.O.E. (Roots of Empathy) at MVEC
Programs for all ages
- On the Move
- Resource lending, books, toys, CD's, DVDs, book bags, etc.
- Drop In's
- Breastfeeding Support group
- Information and Support
- Referrals to other agencies
- Toast and Tea
Address: 2nd Floor
Haverstock Pharmasave Building, Suite #2
12280 HWY 224
If you have any questions regarding programs please contact us by Phone at 902-384-2794 or
Email: [email protected]