Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre
Thanks for visiting!
The Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre is a non-profit organization that provides programs and services to the community to enhance and support families in health and life long learning.
We are adapting to meet the needs of families during these uncertain times and will continue to offer support to those in the community who need it. Let us know how we can help you and your family!
Our office is a pick up location for COVID-19 rapid tests.
PROGRAMS REGULARLY AVAILABLE AT THE MUSQUODOBOIT VALLEY FAMILY RESOURCE CENTRE ARE:
- Rhyme Time ages (0-5) registration required (will be offered online and at the Centre)
- Early Learning Musquodoboit at MVEC (3 and up) w
- Crackers and Crayons-registration required
- Take home activities & Crafts
- Take home Preschool Family Kits
Programs for Youth and Seniors
- Walking Footz- registration required at the Upper Musquodoboit Community Hall
- Later Gators (Grade 3 and up)
- LEGO Club
- JOY Group ( Just older youth) (55+)
- Kitchen Kapers (Grade 3 and up) watch for updates
- Chair yoga (55+) registration required at the Centre in Middle Musquodoboit
- Lego Workshops (Ages 7 and up) registration required
- R.O.E. (Roots of Empathy) at MVEC-watch for updates
Programs for all ages
- On the Move
- Resource lending, books, toys, CD's, DVDs, book bags, etc.
- Drop In's (limited numbers in Centre at one time, please call first
- Breastfeeding Support group-call for information
- Information and Support
- Referrals to other agencies
- Play Space at the Musquodoboit Valley Family Resource Centre
If you have any questions regarding programs please contact us by Phone at 902-384-2794 or
Email: [email protected]